Monday, February 20, 2012

Growing up by growing young


I am stoked... Tonight my small group leader, Ryan Smith, informed us that WE could enter into the derby races for CrossPointe Community Church's County Fair. That was all Blake Remy and I needed to hear. We instantly jumped on our phones and computers researching plans and rules for this project. By the end of bible study, we were able to divert our attention, we had found several sites containing rules for this race. Needless to say, I am stoked. Did I already say that? Oh well. If anyone reads this, I need you to know one thing: CrossPointe Community Church is an awesome place to be. I have been a member for about 5 years and cannot imagine another body of believers to spend my life with. We have the most fun, but we also help one another, pray for one another, and have a way of acting like family that I have never seen before. God has truly blessed me with this great church. Back to my soapbox, or should I say, the soapbox derby. This is going to be a great chance to team up with others and really spend some time together. I am looking forward to this experience and to our County Fair.
Leaving a lesson for today: Find a church home that welcomes you as you are, but also challenges you to grow as a believer. It will make all the difference in how you engage with the body.

1 comment:

  1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.... Mr. Anderson... Team Trest is taking you down...

    ReplyDelete